My earliest memories are of living in Niantic CT as a small child going to Hole in The Wall Beach. When my mom remarried, we moved to Westerly, RI where I graduated high school. I moved to Biloxi MS for several years before I moved back to the area and purchased a home in Ledyard, Connecticut where I have lived with my husband and three children for over 20 years. I have family roots in Mystic, CT and have spent a lot of time in all of the New London County communities…each town/city brings its own unique flavor and is wonderful in their own way.
Prior to becoming a Realtor®, I was a waitress, Loan manager, Loan officer, Mortgage Processor, Mortgage Underwriter, Mortgage Department Manager, Real Estate Paralegal, and Wedding Photographer! I believe each of these past work experiences have given me tools that help propel my success and additional knowledge to get me to where I am today.
I believe that my profession is a calling to “step up” and advocate for homeownership and I feel blessed to be able to do so. In 2022 I was honored to serve as the President of the Eastern CT Association of Realtors®, and will be the 2024 President of the Women’s Council of Realtors® Eastern CT.
I LOVE education, and actively seek out courses, webinars, and designations to keep current on all aspects of my profession. I have been helping people buy and sell real estate for over 10 years, and just recently took the plunge and joined CR Premier Properties as an Associate Broker Manager for the Niantic office to put all that experience to good use. I am so excited to be a part of this Team, and to help Agents in our Niantic office achieve greater success with the right support, tools, and education to bring their businesses to a new level.
For fun, I LOVE taking my 2 dogs Echo and Finn for hikes throughout Southeastern CT. I also like to participate in 5Ks, visit National Parks, and try to do a little gardening whenever I can. When the opportunity arises. I also love to cook for large gatherings, and spend time with my family and friends taking advantage of all that our area has to offer. About 10 years ago my husband and I purchased a fixer-upper foreclosure…a 6-bedroom Mansard Colonial which keeps us busy with renovations and updating. I also try to attend a Yoga class here and there and dabble in meditation to help keep me focused and balanced.
Licenses and Memberships
· Licensed Associate Broker – State of Connecticut
· Eastern Connecticut Association of Realtors® (ECAR) member
· Connecticut Association of Realtors® (CTR) member
· National Association of Realtors® (NAR) member
· Women’s Council of Realtors® Eastern Connecticut member
· ECAR – Board of Directors – President 2022, President-Elect 2021, Treasurer 2020, Secretary 2018-2019, member 2015-2017
· ECAR - Forms Committee – Chair 2019-2021, member 2013-2022
· ECAR – Government Affairs Committee – member 2018-2020
· ECAR – Finance Committee – member 2019-2022
· ECAR – Strategic Planning Committee – Chair 2021, member 2017-2022
· ECAR – Professional Standards Committee – member 2017-2019
· ECAR – Education Committee – member 2013-2017
· ECAR – Membership Committee – member 2018
· CTR – Board of Directors – member 2017-2020, 2022
· NAR – Federal Financing & Housing Policy Committee –2020
· NAR - State and Local Issues Policy Committee - 2023
· WCRECT – Treasurer 2020-2021, Member 2022, President-Elect 2023
· Habitat for Humanity – Homeowner Support Committee – member 2019-2020
· Town of Ledyard – Planning & Zoning Committee – past member
Designations and Certifications
· RENE - Real Estate Negotiating Expert
· AHWD - At Home with Diversity
· CMHS - Certified Military Housing Specialist
· GRI - Graduate, Realtor® Institute
· PSCS - Professional Standards Certified Specialist®
· 2017-2022 ECAR Circle of Excellence
· 2017-2022 ECAR Master’s Club - Sales Award
· 2017-2022 ECAR Master’s Club - Volume Award
· 2017-2022 ECAR Honor’s Society Member
· 2013-2022 CT Magazine 5-Star Realtor
· 2013-2016 100% Club
· 2017-2022 Platinum Club
· 2018 Hall of Fame Award